Monday, March 3, 2014

Tips & Tricks for Mommys!

I was talking to my lovely Nana today, which my children refer to as Nana GG, and I was going over all my "mommy brain" incidences that had happened the past few days and we discussed some good tips and tricks for Moms!

1. Handy Stain Removal:
    We all LOVE our children's adorable outfits, but let's face the facts. They do NOT stay clean, it seems right when we put on the best dressed look for our little ones SOMETHING happens. Always seems to happen to me when my kids are wearing white, so I try to avoid white, but it's hard with spring clothes since white is a "spring color". BABY WIPES (ones with alcohol as ingredient) can be used as a quick stain removal if you are out and about and do not have a washer machine and dryer handy! haha I looked it up, and they are safe to use on any material!

2. Picture of a Picture:
    When going to get pictures made it can be major money. It is good to buy some professional sheets and have them if you are going to hang them or collage them, BUT I found a much cheaper way to do things. "Someone" did get the sheets of the professional grade pictures then took my nice camera with NO FLASH, snapped a picture of the picture, emailed it to themselves, used their nifty photoshop app, emailed back to themselves the edited picture of the picture and then sent to CVS. CVS has 4x6in prints for 0.16 a copy and you can pick them up in store, which is awesome because there is a CVS on every corner! Handy and CHEAP idea if you want to send out professional pictures to many family and friends!

3. AMAZON and BELK CLEARANCE:
    I have recently turned into an Amazon junkie! I really didn't even consider that they had a clearance section until I really started looking for a certain outfit. Belk carries BonnieBaby and Rare Editions clothing lines for baby girl clothing and the outfits run about $50.00 a piece at regular price. The outfits are absolutely stunning, cute, girly, and adorable! But, who really has $50 to spend on every cute outfit they see? Not this girl! So, Amazon carries those 2 lines of baby clothes, and has a clearance section for them! NICE!
Also, I did work at Belk for a while, and my best friend is a manager there, the BEST time to go to Belk is the LAST week of the month! That is when clearance items are 75% off!!! Some even more, 85%-90%. I literally stock up at the end of the month on things for myself and kids. I scored a $89 Cynthia Rowley shirt there for $8.00 last time I hit the end of the month clearance. I also get Mason TONS of Nike and Polo shirts for $5-$7... that is less than T.J. Maxx!


No comments: